Strongholds

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Strongholds

Post by Bouront on Fri Jan 23, 2015 1:56 pm

Guys we need to do more in strongholds the bonus's ATM aren't being utilized by the clan, to gain resources we need to do battles, yes i understand they can be expensive if its a loss but isn't every loss expensive???? We have accumulated over 2000 resources which is good but not enough to upgrade and create bonuses, for those who have been on during such times as the bonuses are active know how good they are but also know they can be alot better. So i am asking those who are interested in increased (experience for all battles, increased credits, increased crew experience, increased free experience, and missions) to please join up when they are available and happening.

Admin

http://chlhw.freegametalk.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Strongholds

Post by Bouront on Sun Jan 25, 2015 12:24 pm

P.S. those who do think about the loss of credits after doing alot of strongholds are absolutely wrong in the way they think, you can do 2-3 strongholds and gather resources it might not be alot but it does show you are interested in helping the clan get stronger by contributing to the bonuses, I AM STARTING TO CHECK WHO IS OR IS NOT CONTRIBUTING AND THOSE MEMBERS WILL BE KICKED FROM THE CLAN FOR "LACK OF CONTRIBUTIONS". Keep in mind you can join 1 day a week and still contribute its not alot 2 fights that last maybe if your lucky 15 mins, so after 30 mins you have contributed........ anyone see this as being too much please contact me and tell me why. Thanks for reading.
Bouront
Admin

http://chlhw.freegametalk.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Vkjensen on Sun Jan 25, 2015 12:33 pm

You make a good point the boss-man! and i agree with it!

Vkjensen

Back to top Go down

Post by mamagy on Sun Jan 25, 2015 12:34 pm

The new personal missions obviously have dragged the interest in Strongholds down a little. Which is sad, because I like SH's more Smile (probably because all the stupid talk that usually comes along Razz)
As expences... I have been running a premium acct for a month now and with that- if you can shoot someone at least once (who is NOT Bo or Vekh or someone other in our team Razz) then usually you make at least something out from it even from loss. In other hand, if you win- rewards are pretty nice.
I remember one night- I was in for skirmishes about 20 games, it was close to 50% winrate and I made almost 200K profits in this night.
So it all depends of how the team is doing that night. Smile

mamagy

Back to top Go down

Post by Vkjensen on Sun Jan 25, 2015 2:10 pm

Geting the Hang of T8 skirmishes now though =P

Vkjensen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down